What did you do today?

RUAJedi2

OH GOD Shingles are painful. My Dad gets them. Sorry to hear that.

Zathras YAY For Seattle! Although they're burning through some "Hot" weather for them right now. As a person who's lived in Tucson and people go ew it's hot I always give the standard "it's a dry heat". HAHAHAHA

1 hour ago, Ms. Spam said:

OH GOD Shingles are painful. My Dad gets them. Sorry to hear that.

Zathras YAY For Seattle! Although they're burning through some "Hot" weather for them right now. As a person who's lived in Tucson and people go ew it's hot I always give the standard "it's a dry heat". HAHAHAHA

Ha! Hot there in Seattle was like 78 degrees!  Hot in PHX is 119!  I wish I could have stayed another week in Seattle!

evie and tom.jpg

IMG_20230710_110856754.jpg

2 soccer games an hour away, the first one at 8:30 AM ugh. Q sprained her ankle at the 2nd one, unfortunately. We leave for vacation on Monday so it's a good week to take off of soccer.

Between games, Q and I found this local lake. I had a picnic blanket and sun umbrella, so we set up for about 45 minutes and hung out. She waded in the water a little bit. She really wanted to come back, but that was a moot point after her injury. I need to take her boating or something.

20230715_113132.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to Jaykib’s yesterday and it was good. It was good to see Katie, Lyra and Eli. Lyra has this dry wit that outdates her by 20 years and Eli is the Energizer Bunny personified. We (adults) drank good amounts of alcohol and let me tell you, JAYKIB pours easily. Today I did a wake and bake with my friend, Jackie and we’ve been lazing on her deck letting her husband make us food. He’s out now getting ice cream. Today has also been good.

On 9/11/2023 at 6:35 PM, RUAJedi2 said:

It's good luck if a bird poops on you.

My wife and I got in a stupid argument one time. I left the house and got no farther than 30’, when bird poop dropped dead center on the top of my head. I told her that I hope you’re happy, because even the birds are shitting on me. We both laughed about it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.