What did you do today?

RUAJedi2

Found a giant yellow jacket on a closet door when we got home from dinner. Realized a few hours later it was probably the queen from the colony we had removed from our crawlspace in October. At least I hope it was, because that likely means any colony she re-established won't survive the winter. Keeping an eye out for those ***holes.

1 hour ago, Darth Krawlie said:

Tami’s coming over today and is gonna wrap my presents for Katie for me. All I have to do is give her drinks. This is a good deal since I was gonna give her drinks anyway and I can’t wrap for shit

I just had this image of Lyra in high school telling her friends she’ll met them later cause she’s going to go smoke out with her Aunt Tami first.

We had holiday fun! I got to see the kitties briefly, I had a stiff adult beverage, we watched excellent holiday TV fare, his kids are awesome-Lyra has the coolest haircut and Eli told me he loves me (the feeling is mutual). I wrapped his wife's presents JAYKIB DON'T FORGET tag, ribbons, bow!!

I came home, smoked a bowl and fed my kitties, then watched Arthur Christmas. It was a good 9th day before Christmas.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.