Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

I'm thinking of you, Mara. I am continually surprised at how many people I know struggle with infertility and miscarriages. I don't know if they're getting much more common or if people just talk about it more now. It super sucks and I'm sorry you're going through this.

I found out today that a favorite teacher of mine committed suicide. I haven't really processed it yet, but I keep fluctuating between shock, anger, and laughter over all the good memories from his classes. He was one of a kind, and a really caring and committed teacher. So sad and senseless.

• 3 weeks later...

What do you need to do in Access? That's a huge variable. Access can be super easy or much more complex than anyone would ever reasonably need (mainly because if you want to use it for something super complex, there's probably better software available).

Well, I'm taking a DBA program, and the next class I'm taking starts in April and requires knowledge of Access "or other databases." And I have none, so.

You can probably teach yourself basics of Access in an afternoon. There are a ton of tutorials online, find one that helps you build a basic database.