Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

you guys i bought a squatty potty and it comes in the mail tomorrow.

never been so excited to poop.

OMG-Neecie was raving about this on the Girl Trip. You must review for me your increased ease of pinching a loaf so I can pass it on. But if somebody could explain the rainbows and unicorns in the spot, I'd be happy.

Guest Hwa_rang

Guys, I went to Planned Parenthood today and nobody pressured me into a federally funded abortion. Nor did anybody offer to buy or sell any baby parts. I'm disappointed.

What? What the fuck are they doing there?

My mom bought a squatty potty. I haven't seen it around her place recently. Also, I don't want to poop faster. I need that 130 seconds of daily solitude.

Guest Hwa_rang

I did get free condoms

Those cheapos. Trying to give away cheap condoms instead of spending money on abortions. I guess they have to cut costs since they were caught selling baby parts.

Still sick. When is nap time?

so far the squatty potty has been pretty great. I've never had any real issues with the poops but I've noticed that with this thing I feel like I've gotten everything out each poop, rather than having the occasional "am I done shitting? I guess I am?" feeling I've had in the past.

According to the electric company my online bill pay was rejected by the Bank. They waited two weeks to mail a letter informing me of this and it came today. I have to pay my bill by March 21 or I may get disconnected. WTF? I mean I've lived here for almost six years and never been late or missed a payment. The bank said no request was ever made but now they say that I should use the ACH routing number and not the ABA routing number printed on the bottom of a check. Never been an issue before but I don't know who to be pissed at more. The electric company for some of the worst customer service ever because their hours of operation are Monday through Friday 7:30 AM to 8 PM and NOT EVER on weekends or the bank for making a random change to their stupid routing number without informing me? I mean how is my irs refund going to process? How do they manage to make sure I get my direct deposit based on a check every month? Then it goes back to the electric company thinking about how they want a cash payment or money order now to pay the stupid bill? GAWD.

I'm drinking now.

Also Mara, I'm sorry. Alzheimer's is the worst but I think Parkinson's can be bad too.