Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

Guest Hwa_rang

"when I yell at my dog to stop barking I wonder if he thinks, 'this is awesome! we're barking together.'"

Pretty much, and the same for my kids. When you yell at them to stop yelling, they think it's a yelling match. Fun times.

I keep getting sick like, every other ****ing week. Since the beginning of the year. Different stuff every time, but this shit is getting old. Currently I've got some throat crap going on and I sound awesome.

Is it a Simple Human?

Yup. I got it because it actually has two cans inside it. One for recycling and one for garbage. I went with them because holy crap there's some crappy garbage cans that are step cans. Bob likes to get into trash cans so I have to have one that closes and he can't get into.

mrslukeskywalker met Mr. Fat today.

whoa.

After seven years of grad school, the University of Colorado has informed me that I am now Dr. Darth Ender and being published and presenting at a state conference. So I have that going for me...which is nice. And I have a kid on the way. Which is also nice.

I am interested to see how all my fancy book learnin' on education holds up when it is my kid. I may not know how to change a diaper, but I am an expert on Piaget and Vygotsky damnit!