Two new Star Wars movies in 2026

Hobbes

I do t think it’s about Rey restarting the order, I think she’s going to be a supporting character and it just wouldn’t be Star Wars unless there were 300 YouTubers trying to control the narrative.

• 3 months later...
On 6/15/2023 at 12:40 PM, Tank said:

I do t think it’s about Rey restarting the order, I think she’s going to be a supporting character and it just wouldn’t be Star Wars unless there were 300 YouTubers trying to control the narrative.

They had to admit Marrok was most likely a night sister creation. Most I've seen have not given up on the Ahsoka want in the World Between Worlds theory. It's actually pretty funny.

2 hours ago, Metropolis said:

They had to admit Marrok was most likely a night sister creation. Most I've seen have not given up on the Ahsoka want in the World Between Worlds theory. It's actually pretty funny.

The “it’s going to be this and let me down talk I you why” turning to “well it was actually this” is so amusing to me. Early 2000s nightly vibe.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a friend that wrote on Acolyte, they did the scripts three years ago at this point. They just wrapped shooting in June so it won't be out until some time next year. She told me it's very much it's own story, no legacy characters (unless they were added in rewrites later that she doesn't know about). 

• 3 months later...

So.... expected? Disney is going to be playing it SO safe after the last few projects have died or performed poorly. These are the most popular characters they've had in ages, so this becomes a very safe bet. I mean, it could be great so long as it has the season one energy and not season three.

I wonder if this is part of or replacing the idea of a Filoni-era team up movie.

Also-- welcome back to nightly!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.