Two new Star Wars movies in 2026

Hobbes

A Darth Vader series chronicling his time hunting down Jedi could be pretty neat. But Disney doesn't like villains as the star of a eries and if they are, they're more of an anti-hero, so they probably wouldn't do it.

On 1/10/2024 at 5:42 PM, Zathras said:

Yeah I know.  I am just saying I am surprised there is not an in between 3 and 4 series.  Not saying it would be satisfying, just surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Haha-- I think we were both being sarcastic and didn't realize it. The PT/OT IS Darth Vader's story, but yeah, that has no bearing on the fact that he remains the icon of the saga and it wouldn't be a shock if Lucasfilm/Disney did it.

On 1/10/2024 at 5:42 PM, Zathras said:

Yeah I know.  I am just saying I am surprised there is not an in between 3 and 4 series.  Not saying it would be satisfying, just surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Haha-- I think we were both being sarcastic and didn't realize it. The PT/OT IS Darth Vader's story, but yeah, that has no bearing on the fact that he remains the icon of the saga and it wouldn't be a shock if Lucasfilm/Disney did it.

I wish Lucasfilm would just go back to their original plan when Disney first purchased them, and just put more faith into the writers and directors they hire.  I enjoyed everything up to the Last Jedi.  Everything after that, except Mando seasons 1 and 2, has been terrible.

At least SW is going back to the big screen, where it should be.  That alone should help.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.