Cars

Whomever at Jeep thought of the Gladiator really came up with a winner.  It is really for the person who wants the off-road capability of a jeep but still has the practicality of a bed when a truck is called for.  As a truck owner I can really appreciate that. 

3 hours ago, Zathras said:

Whomever at Jeep thought of the Gladiator really came up with a winner.  It is really for the person who wants the off-road capability of a jeep but still has the practicality of a bed when a truck is called for.  As a truck owner I can really appreciate that. 

Yeah, but the problem is that is a pretty niche audience.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Gladiator is cancelled in the next 5 years. 

Just as I thought.  They told me my monthly payment would be over 700 a month.  Lol....what a crazy world.  That's almost my mortgage payment.

Plus they told me I was upside down on my trade in, which is ridiculous.  I was never a fan of that particular dealership I visited anyway.  Keep dreaming, Goat.....keep dreaming. 

10 hours ago, Tank said:

I won't lie, the Gladiator with a bed cap looks like a cool super-Jeep and just purely from an aesthetic POV I kinda like it.

Just saw a 2021 Gladiator in army khaki/green in a kind of matte powder coat finish and it looks post-apocalypse ready. 

12 hours ago, Jedigoat said:

Just as I thought.  They told me my monthly payment would be over 700 a month.  Lol....what a crazy world.  That's almost my mortgage payment.

Plus they told me I was upside down on my trade in, which is ridiculous.  I was never a fan of that particular dealership I visited anyway.  Keep dreaming, Goat.....keep dreaming. 

woah woah woah...stop everything.....your mortgage payment is like $750?????  That is incredible!!!

Where are you?  Aren't you in Alabama or something? 

22 hours ago, Jedigoat said:

Lol….Alabama??!!  Noooooooooo.   I’m in Indiana. 

I don't know why, but I thought you were in Ohio.  My grandfather was from Fairmount, Indiana.   He used to say that some winters, they would get snow so bad, it would be up to the roof! Hard for an Arizonan to even conceive of.  LOL

1 hour ago, Zathras said:

I don't know why, but I thought you were in Ohio.  My grandfather was from Fairmount, Indiana.   He used to say that some winters, they would get snow so bad, it would be up to the roof! Hard for an Arizonan to even conceive of.  LOL

I went up to Fairmount last weekend for the James Dean Festival.

I walked out of a dealership today after test driving a Maverick again because HOLY crap a paid of car right now hits the sweet spot. Who are these people who buy cars that have a payment like mortgage? ALSO Who are these people who want to make payments on a car for 7+ years. They offered that to get my payments under 350 a month and I was like nahhhhhh. I'm good. It would have sucked if the Prius hadn't turned on in the parking lot and I drove off into the sunset not making payments of 350 for 8 years on a Maverick that was USED! Pish...I'm like a little jewish lady. 

Used 2021 to boot. It was blinged out. I was more interested in it because it had the tow package already installed. But it had a lot of stuff like an entertainment thing in the back and some other neat things like those moving side running boards. The base starts at 26K. I think it also hurt I was at a Ford Dealership.

On 10/3/2023 at 2:01 PM, Ms. Spam said:

It was a fully loaded Lariat version with leather seats. Final paperwork had me borrowing 79k for a Maverick with about 15k in trade in and cash already applied. I like a sweet ride but I am cheap as hell too. 

What is your credit rating---like 7?

My new truck is fully loaded at the top trim line and was 70k MSRP--60K with comps and 50K after trade in.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.