Snoke is...

Iceheart

Okay, this is what I already assumed about Snoke, but I still don't think this interview tells us ANYTHING.

Unless Andy Serkis has full control over Star Wars, they could change their mind any time and make him whatever they want.

I hope he's just a guy who was upset that the empire lost. I don't want everybody connected to original trilogy characters. I mean people had Finn being Lando's kid, Rey is everybody's daughter, Snoke, Lor Sen Takka, Poe....everybody has a theory of how they are all connected to someone, a clone of someone, or whatever. I would just like most of them to be new characters, with their own history. We did the same thing with the prequels.

I hope he's just a guy who was upset that the empire lost. I don't want everybody connected to original trilogy characters. I mean people had Finn being Lando's kid, Rey is everybody's daughter, Snoke, Lor Sen Takka, Poe....everybody has a theory of how they are all connected to someone, a clone of someone, or whatever. I would just like most of them to be new characters, with their own history. We did the same thing with the prequels.

These stories set a bad precedent for being inter-convoluted and inbred. The big reveal that Vader was Luke's father worked. It came as a shock to the audiences, and did good to thicken the plot. That was the one time SW got away with that. Then came ROTJ and the shoehorning of Leia into the role of Luke's sister. Then came TPM and C3P0 being Anakin's creation and so on and so on.

Galaxies are big, BIG places, and having everyone be related to someone else stretches the limits of credibility and suspension of disbelief. Beyond Rey being Anakin's grand-daughter, I really do hope they shy away from this sort of thing in this series.

12507533_10205228994988647_8609773169043

Hmmmmmm!

So if the Knights of Ren all share Kylo's obsession with Vader, maybe they tried to clone him from dead tissue from Endor. If they are a cult it would be like a ressurection of their God.

But there was too much drift from the dead DNA and the fact Anakin was a magic Jesus birth which results in Snoke being mutated.

SOLD

Except they've said he's an alien.

These stories set a bad precedent for being inter-convoluted and inbred. The big reveal that Vader was Luke's father worked. It came as a shock to the audiences, and did good to thicken the plot. That was the one time SW got away with that. Then came ROTJ and the shoehorning of Leia into the role of Luke's sister. Then came TPM and C3P0 being Anakin's creation and so on and so on.

Galaxies are big, BIG places, and having everyone be related to someone else stretches the limits of credibility and suspension of disbelief. Beyond Rey being Anakin's grand-daughter, I really do hope they shy away from this sort of thing in this series.

I say again it's not a coincidence because we choose whose story we watch. We choose who we follow around and watch. If we wanted to we could follow around some welder on Nebulous 5 who's never heard of Luke Skywalker. But that would be boring. So instead we'll follow around the offspring of Skywalker.

If you, one person, randomly bumps into the daughter of Luke Skywalker after knowing Luke closely for a couple years in the whole big assed galaxy ... THAT'S an unrealistic coincidence. But we as an audience following around Luke's daughter after having watched Luke's story ... that isn't coincidence or contrived, it's storytelling.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.