Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

My husband likes to use saline spray (instead of a neti pot), and he sprays until it runs out the other nostril. I have such chronically inflamed sinuses that I can't get it to run through to the other side.

I've been trying OTC stuff, nothing is working. I've been miserable for the last month. I've scheduled an allergy test for Wednesday and I have to be off everything for 72 hours prior. Not like anything has been working, anyway. Actually, the only thing that has been working is Tylenol Sinus PM for overnight, and I don't really want to take that every night for the next few months. Seems like a bad idea to be on acetaminophen constantly. Plus it's probably just knocking me out. I am praying they find something and I can get allergy shots or something.

I just hate that I've been coughing and snotty and my kid is post-operative and we're trying to keep him from getting a nasty infection. (His eye looks great so far, actually, but the surgeon warned us that infections usually show up on day 4 or 5.) Brad won't let me do the drops at all.

Kids are like pets that slowly learn to talk.

But then you have to KEEP them and FEED them and take them to hospitals and make them go the fuck to sleep and go to school and study and not lose their cell phones and they cost you SO MUCH MOPENY and sanity and you have to drive them EVERYWHERE for 16 ****ing YEARS and just about that time, they realize they hate you and everything about you and begin to make your life a living hell.

Kitties have never done these things to me.

My husband likes to use saline spray (instead of a neti pot), and he sprays until it runs out the other nostril. I have such chronically inflamed sinuses that I can't get it to run through to the other side.

I've been trying OTC stuff, nothing is working. I've been miserable for the last month. I've scheduled an allergy test for Wednesday and I have to be off everything for 72 hours prior. Not like anything has been working, anyway. Actually, the only thing that has been working is Tylenol Sinus PM for overnight, and I don't really want to take that every night for the next few months. Seems like a bad idea to be on acetaminophen constantly. Plus it's probably just knocking me out. I am praying they find something and I can get allergy shots or something.

I just hate that I've been coughing and snotty and my kid is post-operative and we're trying to keep him from getting a nasty infection. (His eye looks great so far, actually, but the surgeon warned us that infections usually show up on day 4 or 5.) Brad won't let me do the drops at all.

The thing in Tylenol PM that's helping you is probably just Benadryl. It really is just acetaminophen plus Benadryl.

When my allergies are bad, like 2 weeks ago, I was doing Flonase, Allegra, Benadryl and Zyrtec, along with ibuprofen for the pain/inflammation and using a Neti pot twice a day. It got me to the point that I was able to function.

I was trying straight benadryl, since that usually works for me when I'm in a cat-friendly (more like unfriendly) environment. Nothing. Sounds like I need to do some sort of cocktail like you were doing to treat all the symptoms. I just have no idea what that is. I think you're the second person who has said Flonase, though. I'm out of Tylenol Sinus, though, so I'll have to try something else tonight.

Yesterday I was sitting in the car with Ethan, who was sleeping, waiting for my husband while he was in the grocery store and the parking lot was swarming with some sort of white fluffy seed things. ***holes.

Tami you take your cats to the vet hospital. Don't give me that. Also, Isis is worse than a moody teenager right now. Dog is being a total asshole. I'M SORRY I HAD KIDS, DOG. The worst part is the kids LOVE her. But she's so mad at them for existing that she wants nothing to do with them. Some days I really do think she'd be happier in a new home.

But then you have to KEEP them and FEED them and take them to hospitals and make them go the **** to sleep and go to school and study and not lose their cell phones and they cost you SO MUCH MOPENY and sanity and you have to drive them EVERYWHERE for 16 ****ing YEARS and just about that time, they realize they hate you and everything about you and begin to make your life a living hell.

Your logic seems sound. My dogs have always treated me pretty well.

However, I spread my genes! My one purpose in life has been fulfilled, my genetic legacy is intact.

I was trying straight benadryl, since that usually works for me when I'm in a cat-friendly (more like unfriendly) environment. Nothing. Sounds like I need to do some sort of cocktail like you were doing to treat all the symptoms. I just have no idea what that is. I think you're the second person who has said Flonase, though. I'm out of Tylenol Sinus, though, so I'll have to try something else tonight.

Yesterday I was sitting in the car with Ethan, who was sleeping, waiting for my husband while he was in the grocery store and the parking lot was swarming with some sort of white fluffy seed things. ***holes.

Tami you take your cats to the vet hospital. Don't give me that. Also, Isis is worse than a moody teenager right now. Dog is being a total ***hole. I'M SORRY I HAD KIDS, DOG. The worst part is the kids LOVE her. But she's so mad at them for existing that she wants nothing to do with them. Some days I really do think she'd be happier in a new home.

wull, shyeah, but they only live 20 years, max and they don't need braces.

ISIS IS MAD. SHE was there first. :(

But then you have to KEEP them and FEED them and take them to hospitals and make them go the **** to sleep and go to school and study and not lose their cell phones and they cost you SO MUCH MOPENY and sanity and you have to drive them EVERYWHERE for 16 ****ing YEARS and just about that time, they realize they hate you and everything about you and begin to make your life a living hell.

Your logic seems sound. My dogs have always treated me pretty well.

However, I spread my genes! My one purpose in life has been fulfilled, my genetic legacy is intact.

ANOTHER point in my favor. For me.

To be fair. Noah hasn't done most of that to me. But these ****ing CATS!!! OMG what kind of cat DOESN'T cover their poop?? What kind pukes ALL OVER THE HOUSE EVERY DAY?!? At least my kid poops and throws up in the toilet so it can be flushed. They're not even entertaining. They don't play. What kind of cat doesn't play?! Talk about wasted money! They're not even affected by catnip. We got broken cats. It's like they're lemons. I miss the neighbor's cat. :( He could cat right. Ours don't cat right.

AND THIS SURPRISES YOU? You married a man with DEVIL HAIR!

Cats who are taken from their mothers too early don't cover their poop and cats that don't get brushed enough or are sick or have food allergies puke all over every day. Your kitties need maintenence!! And ALL cats play, just not the same way. I think your cats are fine and your FAMILY is defective.

AND THIS SURPRISES YOU? You married a man with DEVIL HAIR!

Cats who are taken from their mothers too early don't cover their poop and cats that don't get brushed enough or are sick or have food allergies puke all over every day. Your kitties need maintenence!! And ALL cats play, just not the same way. I think your cats are fine and your FAMILY is defective.

The CATS are a PART of the FAMILY! So they're defective as well.

And now one of them has a hole in his side. I don't know who or what he picked a fight with, but I hope he won. Now he has to stay inside and be poked at constantly because he has a hole in him.