Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

Sometimes I have to recline just because the guy in front of me reclined, and I need some space so I'm not kissing my tray table. Especially if you have a kid on your lap. But really, I just don't get all that worked up about it.

And before anyone starts complaining, it's the airlines that choose the seat pitch and why you're jammed in like sardines in the first place.

Sometimes I have to recline just because the guy in front of me reclined, and I need some space so I'm not kissing my tray table. Especially if you have a kid on your lap. But really, I just don't get all that worked up about it.

And before anyone starts complaining, it's the airlines that choose the seat pitch and why you're jammed in like sardines in the first place.

That's my take. A similar situation is people standing at sporting events. It just takes one person to set off a chain reaction for everyone behind them. That said, it's a sporting event, people stand. On airplanes, people recline. Just the way of the world.

Yeah My school district just fired all the arts teachers because they don't support the bottom line. So no art, music or creative writing teachers. No wonder kids don't want to come to school.

Yeah My school district just fired all the arts teachers because they don't support the bottom line. So no art, music or creative writing teachers. No wonder kids don't want to come to school.

Hey Spam did your school just fire all the arts teachers because they don't support the bottom line? So no art, music or creative writing teachers? No wonder kids don't want to come to school.

Overwhelming stress, crushing pressure from deadlines. Juggling full-time job, parenting, and writing 4 manuscripts for publication. Literally not enough hours in the day, and coffee only goes so far. Additionally, taking care of parents as they deal with health issues. Also taking care of pregnant wife. I have to be a rock for a lot of people, and I'm doing my best not to unravel. I don't have a rock to lean on, just others leaning on me. I guess this is what being an adult means.