Say Something Random II - Eclectic Depression

I'm so turned off by DC on the big screen that every single person I know would have to tell me it's the best film ever to get me even mildly interested.

Started to feel some pain around a tooth yesterday. Had an appointment with the dentist scheduled for Friday so I thought I'd wait. Woke up this morning and can't open my mouth much more than an inch. In the hospital now and expecting surgery tomorrow to get my wisdom teeth extracted. Swelling is so bad they're afraid I'll get my airway completely blocked if I go home.

That's terrible! I hope you're able to get it taken care of quickly and safely.

I had an unplanned trip to the dentist this morning because of a nasty toothache that started last night. It needs to get pulled and it is right next to another tooth that got pulled in the spring that is healing up from implant surgery. Fanfuckingtastic.

Thanks. So short version is I'm in the hospital and had surgery here to remove it. So I'm getting babied through the first few hours post operation.

I'm so turned off by DC on the big screen that every single person I know would have to tell me it's the best film ever to get me even mildly interested.

Started to feel some pain around a tooth yesterday. Had an appointment with the dentist scheduled for Friday so I thought I'd wait. Woke up this morning and can't open my mouth much more than an inch. In the hospital now and expecting surgery tomorrow to get my wisdom teeth extracted. Swelling is so bad they're afraid I'll get my airway completely blocked if I go home.

That's terrible! I hope you're able to get it taken care of quickly and safely.

I had an unplanned trip to the dentist this morning because of a nasty toothache that started last night. It needs to get pulled and it is right next to another tooth that got pulled in the spring that is healing up from implant surgery. Fan****ingtastic.

That stinks. This is the first time I've really had anything like that. I once fell and broke a tooth but never had an infection before.

You can die from a tooth infection. Teeth are so funny. Take care of your choppers folks. Brush and FLOSS. I have had three infections. The pain is worse than any pain imaginable.

In other news I have a niece who's been trying for a girl. Baby number four was the magic number. After three boys they are going to have a sister.

The internet made the entire world our neighborhood and then Craigslist and Facebook brought our neighborhoods to the internet to sell us used crap.

I'm slowly recovering from the surgery(expected given the circumstances) but I think I'm really struggling with some depression.

people don't even use ebay anymore do they

I don't. Everything is overpriced.

Sometimes I even wonder why eBay is there. I mean it is like you go to a yard sale and the guy's charging more for that treadmill that's been sitting in his master bedroom for 15 years than if I went to Sears and just bought a brand new one. Swap meets in Tucson are better than eBay and once you sell something there at the swap meet you don't have to worry about the buyer leaving bad feedback or wanting a refund because he lacks low reading skills.

Holy snoke my face still hurts so bad. I'm starting to consider that it may be a broken jaw that happened during the surgery. Over a week out and I still can't chew or open my mouth very far or do anything with the right side of my mouth.

Went to my childhood best friends wedding this weekend. It was almost as awful as I expected. A lot of avoiding eye contact with most of the bridal party and being stuck at a table with people who I wished I never had to see again. Ugh. At least the booze was free and I kind of got a chuckle at one of the aforementioned people attempting to show off and making a fool of herself.