The Stinking Eeclipse

As long as it isn’t too cloudy, we should be getting a very solid viewing of it.  It certainly won’t be total here, but we will have at least 80-90% of totality here.

I just need to set alarms so I don’t miss it inside my office.

My school district is in the half of San Antonio that gets partial eclipse coverage but I’ve been laboring for weeks to convince my school to close tomorrow for this thing. HA! I just don’t want to go to work that day. It’s going to be bonkers. Yesterday I went and ran errands and there are people from ALL over all over the place. Plates on cars from New Mexico, Colorado, Oklahoma and beyond. In N Out Burger was cover in scads of cars yesterday so bad they blocked up traffic for a mile for people “Visiting”. UGH

It got a little dim here for 10 minutes.

I bookmarked soooo many idiot IG reels by conspiracy theorists saying this was going to be some big world-ending event and now I get to spend my day going back and making fun of them like it's nightly in 2002.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

It got a little dim here for 10 minutes.

I bookmarked soooo many idiot IG reels by conspiracy theorists saying this was going to be some big world-ending event and now I get to spend my day going back and making fun of them like it's nightly in 2002.

My dad drove to Fredericksburg, Texas to watch it. He doesn't think he will be alive in 20 years for the next one. The 2017 one was total in his hometown and it was going good and then clouds rolled in at the last second. He was so disappointed.  This time he got the view, barely. When he sends pictures I will share them.

As for Seattle, we only had 20% totality, and clouds anyway. I didn't notice a thing.

FB_IMG_1712615434908.jpg

We had traffic gridlock on interstate 10 going out and coming back. It was hilarious waiting to get home because people can’t zipper merge. My school kids were appropriately both fascinated and bored with it. HA! I feel like something has changed in my life like it’s weird. My sides hurt. I’ve been clumsier. But I chalk that up to getting old but I blame the eclipse.

Tidal wave came by, in Indiana, and wiped us all out.  Jedigoat = killed by the eclipse.  

Haha, kidding ya frigging idiots!  I didn't die from a tidal wave.  

We had almost 4 minutes of totality.  Pretty cool.   The geese didn't know what the fuck was going on.  But then again, yeah, they're geese.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.