So I wonder if that Flash movie will ever come out

CoLA

So I just came back from seeing the Flash.  It was a really fun movie!  I will not spoil it for anyone, but I would say it was a solid 8.0/10, at least.  I have no real complaints other than some parts Ezra Miller acts a little to Ezra Millerly for my taste, but despite that, it has some funny parts.  Since everyone who has seen the previews knows that MK is in this movie, I will say he MAKES THE FILM!  If you are a Keaton Batman fan, you will love it.  

I am a DC guy, but that kicked all the asses imo. Best superhero movie ever? No. To me that's Infinity War. Still very damned good.

All of the negative reviews i saw had a lot to say about Ezra Miller. I get it. Dude is weird and has done some weird shit. He does an awesome job in this movie though. 

I find it crazy the hate the CGI cameos received. I do not see how the Christopher Reeves spot was "disrespectful". 

On 2/13/2023 at 11:16 AM, Darth Krawlie said:

looks fun

DC is pretty hit or miss, usually miss, so I don't expect or even want much from them. I think it'd be hilarious if they found a way to get more than just Ben Affleck and Michael Keaton Batmens in it though.

nice

wish they could've gotten more, though. apparently they cut lynda carter and cesar romero out, would've been cool to have them and who knows what else. I know you can't do everything and too much becomes a cameo-fest, but I still geek out for shit like that

I didn't take it as an insult to BTTF,  just that they were saying in an alternate reality that Eric Stoltz accepted the role of Marty McFly, which he famously turned down in reality. But, that is just my take.  What about it did you find as a dis, and what other films seem to do the same thing? Just asking.

On 6/19/2023 at 6:14 PM, Zathras said:

I didn't take it as an insult to BTTF,  just that they were saying in an alternate reality that Eric Stoltz accepted the role of Marty McFly, which he famously turned down in reality. But, that is just my take.  What about it did you find as a dis, and what other films seem to do the same thing? Just asking.

Technically, Stoltz did take the role, he was just fired later as they didn't like his performance. I'd love if they still had the footage and were able to make an alternate take of it.

6 hours ago, Dom said:

Technically, Stoltz did take the role, he was just fired later as they didn't like his performance. I'd love if they still had the footage and were able to make an alternate take of it.

He didn't finish the movie, it was only a third I so I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.