Godzilla VS Kong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zathras

1 hour ago, Darth Krawlie said:

Nah I’m pretty sure Tywin Lannister did buy a Ghidorah head.

He did at the end of credits.  Ghidora had 1 head ripped off during the second fight, and it grew back.  

There was a snake-like monster Kong was bashing in the trailer, so I wonder if that is maybe a clone of the head of something.

6 hours ago, Jedigoat said:

So.  Anyone plan on finding a theatre to catch this?   Seems like, if there's a movie that calls for a big screen, this is certainly it.  I would have to drive a bit further than I use to, but I may catch this theatrically. 

I am considering it.  It may have to be a Wed morning, when hardly anyone is in the theater. 

1 hour ago, Jedigoat said:

Because the monsters will be 30 feet tall instead of 2 feet tall!!

If you sit close enough to the TV, it’ll still be that way.

On 1/30/2021 at 4:34 PM, Darth Krawlie said:

Man it’s been a while since I’ve seen a Kids in the Hall reference

Sometimes I just Google shows I like from when I was a kid and looked up current pictures of the casts to contemplate my own mortality.  I looked up Kids in the Hall this weekend. 

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I'd rank it like this:

1. King of the Monsters
2. Skull Island
3. Godzilla vs Kong
4. 2014

Godzilla himself seemed too weak. The sizes were all over the place. The ending was thoroughly predictable once Eleven and her team discover the thing. You'll know what I mean. And I really wanna know how there's a sun/light when the ground is earth and the sky is also earth.

Not that I expect these movies to make sense--far from it. I dunno, it just didn't quite do it for me the way I hoped it would.

Hey - I helped make this. I thought it was crap and was grateful to get free tickets. 

Strip away the scale and CGI it was just two guys fighting and the classic fighting tropes - just at a larger scale. Some really cool settings and ideas though. 

And let's just ignore the collateral damage....

With that said - it's pretty much everything you want in a summer action popcorn flick.

On 3/31/2021 at 8:37 PM, Darth Bane said:

Hey - I helped make this. I thought it was crap and was grateful to get free tickets. 

Strip away the scale and CGI it was just two guys fighting and the classic fighting tropes - just at a larger scale. Some really cool settings and ideas though. 

And let's just ignore the collateral damage....

With that said - it's pretty much everything you want in a summer action popcorn flick.

Umm, it's not quite summer. :p

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.