dumb questions

Darth Krawlie

On 10/26/2023 at 12:37 PM, Lord Darth Hunter said:

Which brings up the question. At the Battle of Endor, why didn't the Rebel fleet fly to the other side of the Death Star away from the canon? It began its attack on the side it needed to stay away from. Sure, they thought it was not operational, but why even risk it? 

It's possible that the Death Star was pivoting toward the space battle every time it seemed to veer away from where the laser cannon is, not to mention the Emperor's convenient view from his throne room. 

• 1 month later...

In ROTJ when the Scout Trooper swings around and comes at Luke after Luke’s speeder bike smashes into the tree, why didn’t Luke swing his lightsaber at the trooper? Instead he swung down like a hammer, which sliced the speeder and caused the trooper to crash into a tree. Was he being nice to the area to not leave a trooper cut in half laying in the woods? :lol:

On 12/20/2023 at 6:16 PM, Lord Darth Hunter said:

In ROTJ when the Scout Trooper swings around and comes at Luke after Luke’s speeder bike smashes into the tree, why didn’t Luke swing his lightsaber at the trooper? Instead he swung down like a hammer, which sliced the speeder and caused the trooper to crash into a tree. Was he being nice to the area to not leave a trooper cut in half laying in the woods? :lol:

Are you kidding?  The Ewoks would have had a feast!!

Come to think of it, after the Battle at Endor the Ewoks had enough dead meat laying around to feast for the next decade. 

15 hours ago, Zathras said:

In TESB, why did the other E3PO droid swear at C3PO by saying "E Chu Ta?"

You ever have a bad day at the office, it’s finally quitting time, and someone comes up to you all chipper for no goddamn reason? I don’t blame that droid. 3PO being all excited to see someone looking like him. Eat a dick man, he just wants to go home and soak in an oil bath, not have a friendly chat with a stranger. 

1 hour ago, Lord Darth Hunter said:

When Luke comes back from taking out the scout trooper on Endor, Han and the rest of the gang are all just sitting around looking at their watches waiting for him and Leia to return? 

Everyone has commlinks or communicators at all times except for that one scene.

You think the Alliance leadership was kinda pissed after they watch Luke go and become a Jedi, on top of already being their best pilot, then he comes in late to a big briefing and is all "Hey, I'll go on this ground mission with my friends" instead of blowing up another Death Star for them? I bet  Akbar totally leaned into Mon Mothma and was all "This fuckin' guy..."

1 hour ago, Tank said:

You think the Alliance leadership was kinda pissed after they watch Luke go and become a Jedi, on top of already being their best pilot, then he comes in late to a big briefing and is all "Hey, I'll go on this ground mission with my friends" instead of blowing up another Death Star for them? I bet  Akbar totally leaned into Mon Mothma and was all "This fuckin' guy..."

Nah, because....LANDO!  Who needs Luke when you got the baddest-assed space pimp there is!  He's the only one who survived through Episode 9, too. 

3 hours ago, Tank said:

Who do you think told Ackbar it was a trap?

I always thought it would make more sense if Luke led the space attach/Death Star raid.  I mean, if you’re planning to blow up another one, you’re not going to go with anyone else.

In the common sense version when Luke says “I’m with you too!”, everyone would have collectively laughed and said “Yeah good one Luke.  Now get in your fucking XWing.”

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.