Glam Bedroom Must Haves

I'm re-painting my bedroom now. Well, technically, a friend is doing it for me, but it's happening now. The walls are going to be Benjamin Moore's "romantic pink" (it looks more like muted orchid in this room), furniture is off white and I have two Pier One mirrored end tables and crystal lamps. I have one sheepskin rug.

Is there anything that screams "glam" that would be a must-have for you in bedroom decor?

Like, if I was a bachelor...Christmas lights year round...everywhere.  Not like the LED light strips with app...I mean old school Christmas lights that flash and have midi versions of Christmas songs.

• 1 month later...

You might say MEH but I'm psyched! I ordered a headboard! It's a handmade mother of pearl inlay flower pattern on white. I found it on sale on etsy. Sale ends tomorrow so I had to make a quick decision but I've been looking for YEARS to complete my bed. I was stuck on a canopy thing for a while but I like my bed linens to hang over the bottom of the bed so that's best achieved with just a headboard. I just hope I can attach it well to the bed. I don't want to have to attach it to the damn wall. I wish I could show it to you but I got rid of my photobucket account.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.