Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Disney+

32 replies to this topic

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 19,290 posts

The fan made 4K edits of the OT (Well, ANH and RotJ - ESB isn't done yet) are vastly superior to the stuff on Disney+, but I didn't think the Special Edition changes looked good back when they were first done. But I'm also a much harsher judge than a lot of people and I get pulled out of the movie a lot easier by effects.  I still remember an exchange with you about Tron 2, where I thought young Jeff Bridges looked like something from a video game and you seemed to think I was just being a jerk.

• zambingo +1 this

zambingo

zambingo

The Human Torch

• 3,252 posts
I am definitely passionate with my opinions, youre recollection is probably on, I dont recall it tho. lol

Tank

Tank

Driver

• 34,812 posts
Want to talk about Captain America's hair color?
  • Jacen123 and zambingo +1 this

Dark Wader

Dark Wader

• 2,439 posts

Disney+ came out here yesterday and honestly the best thing has been able to stream every episode of Ducktales. F**k Star Wars and Marvel....

I watched some of Revenge of the Sith last night and the effects do not hold up in 4K.

I watched a bit of it last night here and yeah you’re not wrong - there are shots during the Anakin/Obi Wan duel you can literally see where they’ve copy and pasted them into the scene. 

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,763 posts
Thing is I own a lot of the movies. I don't randomly watch old movies unless they are just on TV. So it would be original content that would keep me coming back. We have watched Frozen because apparently my wife and I are some of the only people on the planet that hadn't seen it.

Dark Wader

Dark Wader

• 2,439 posts

The lack of original content is why Netflix don’t have anything to worry about.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,735 posts

From what I understand, there's a lot of original content in the making that will debut in the future, but roll out didn't have a ton of OC.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,763 posts
Save me forgetting to cancel, I'll definitely be back for the Obi Wan series. Though there is a realistic chance I forget to cancel after the Mandalorian.

Reply to this topic