CURSOR PROBLEM HELP

monkeygirl

The mouse is having trouble talking to the computer. It's either interference from other electronic devices nearby and when you slide it under the keyboard tray thingy the desk creates even more "blockage" or your USB that talks to your computer is not seated right. Lastly change the battery in your mouse.

Oh and I have to share this video again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1c2KzJbcGA

Have you thought of calling an actual tech support number or taking your computer to a repair shop? Or anything mildly more useful than drunkenly posting at people who can't actaully see your computer?

Yeah-and I've done that before. I'm not sure if this is a simple fix I just don't know about -because everyone continue to laugh at me about it, every time it's a cursor issue, I thought that was the case. Also, I don't have a go-to tech place yet, after moving I'd have taken it in. I honestly thought I was asking a simple question.

No-I don't like a mess of things open at once-usually 2 at the most.

I laugh because I've never once ever heard of anyone who's ever had a problem with their cursor, and you've had issues so many times.

Okay-THANK YOU for telling me why. You can continue to laugh.

I have the daughter of a radio bud staying with me this week. She's 28 and I Had her look at it and she says she's never seen this before (STORY OF MY LIFE).

I'll find a new place to go to for my tech issues so I don't ever have to annoy Seth-at least with computer quesrions-anymore.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.