A funny thing happened today...

So someone in this Discord server I'm in posted a link saying that something like 36% of web content from 2013 doesn't exist anymore. So, of course, I was like I bet this message board from 25 years ago has managed to keep the lights on. Then I punch in the ol' nightly.net and here we are! And, I'll have you know that I only had to wait for my account to be put on a 15 minute hold ONCE while I tried to remember my password.

Well anyways, howdy y'all! Crazy that this place is still here and a few names I recognize are still going. I'm sure you get these posts regularly, but I figured I'd drop a message while I was in

1 hour ago, Tank said:

We got archives that would get most of us cancelled today.

Ain't that the truth. Well I'm nowhere near any level of fame and I have no intentions of running for office so I should be in the clear. I'm just glad the subverse got nuked... I hope.

I mean I was on nightly in '06, and before that as a lurker for ROTS purposes somewhere around '04 or '05, but I feel like I missed the golden age (or golden shower) of nighly.   

19 hours ago, Darth Krawlie said:

Yeah I’m not proud of about 90% of my online activities previous to 2012 or so

It's weird how the memories are both incredibly shameful, cringy, and nostalgic. Kinda like high school. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.