Pet stories

monkeygirl

She may get the cone of shame if they have one small enough. I have fed her the same food since she came to me. It maybe they changed the recipe. I also am getting her checked for worms but little hasn't licked and chewed his tail raw to the point it hurts like she's done.

Okay. So today I came home from school and her tail is a scabby painful mess and she is hiding in the closet. I dunno what happens during the day but I took her to the vet and they say she's stressed. They're going to prescribe something to calm her but I don't want to do it. She has the cone on but won't come out of the closet and is very mad.

One of my sorority sisters has a rhodesian ridgeback and that dog would be dangerous with opposable thumbs. I'll have to go find the YouTube videos they have of her. I think she actually knows how to open the fridge and get them a beer. I **** you not.

I may have to try that next!

One of my sorority sisters has a rhodesian ridgeback and that dog would be dangerous with opposable thumbs. I'll have to go find the YouTube videos they have of her. I think she actually knows how to open the fridge and get them a beer. I **** you not.

I may have to try that next!

I just finished a book that included a beer fetching dog. In that fictional case, the owner tied a towel to the fridge door to give the dog something to grip to open it. Then they put the beer in a soft coozy so the dog could keep hold of it. My dog is way too tiny to accomplish this feat, but if I ever have a huge dog, I'm totally going to do that.

.... although I'm guessing that leaving the towel there all the time would lead to some interesting kitchen messes after work.

For Mr. Fat Friday, you get a story. Mr. Fat loves having his favorite things all in one place. His favorite things include food, petting, and sunshine. Which is why he prefers to eat with me sitting next to him and petting him. When I go outside to pick herbs, he has sunshine and petting. So, I go to get mint for my fatoosh, and he follows me for both petting and sunshine. Then, he follows me back inside. And I bend down to pet him again, and a tiny snail drops out of his fur.

A snail. wtf? If you're laying in the same place for so long that a snail has time to crawl into your fur...

WHAT? WHAT!? Thisa is the CEASEACONADA goomer horro story i've heard this month. WTF!? sue THEM! KILL THEM! THEY CANNA HURT HIS EYE AND GET AWAY WITH IT GAWD!!!

For Mr. Fat Friday, you get a story. Mr. Fat loves having his favorite things all in one place. His favorite things include food, petting, and sunshine. Which is why he prefers to eat with me sitting next to him and petting him. When I go outside to pick herbs, he has sunshine and petting. So, I go to get mint for my fatoosh, and he follows me for both petting and sunshine. Then, he follows me back inside. And I bend down to pet him again, and a tiny snail drops out of his fur.

A snail. wtf? If you're laying in the same place for so long that a snail has time to crawl into your fur...

OMG. I HUG THIS STORY I LOVEA IT SO MUCH AND AHARD

aw! That cone dwarfs nanners. Plus her ears don't hang in the way like Ripleys'. Nanners' taken to laying on the dining table and she rolls her head in the cone back and forth as she's stretched out. What'd they do? Did they stab her in the eye?

My aunt's dog could untie a twist tie without ripping the bag. They would come home all the time to find a pack of tortillas missing, the bag unscathed, and the twist tie undone and sitting on the floor.

I am happy to report that Ripley has made a miraculous recovery. Yay, antibiotics.

He is sans cone, and is learning a new command - "Don't scratch your eye!"

Due to one eye being continuously dilated, he has now developed what can only be described as Terminator Eye.

It goes something like this:

It's just like you would imagine: awesome, but a little creepy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.