Buzz Feed is racist

They also do videos like Mexican Grandmas trying Taco Bell, gangsters trying Chinese food, and all sorts of others that I think their point is actually more positive. They are showing all sorts of cross cultural differences, not just whites hating Asian food.

I think this person is way off.

That said, Buzzfeed is not funny and otherwise terrible and I have to dislike them after they name-checked my gf and her company in a listicle.

Today I learned different people from different parts of the world eat different foods. Sometimes, when confronted with unknown food with unexpected physical properties, some people might have a negative reaction to it.

Thanks Buzzfeed.

I wonder what the author's thoughts on this video would be.

Guest El Chalupacabra

passive aggressive microwave fish sauce is the best

Tomorrow, I will think of this post during lunch at work, as I have my 5 course meal of burnt popcorn, curry, Tuna melt, asparagus, and cabbage, all cooked in the shared office microwave.

Eh. I expect no backlash.

It's Asians. SJWs don't care about Asians. Actually, on the contrary, Asians are the only race/minority group/ethnicity etc that SJWs/liberals consider OK to stereotype.

So true! My boss is a super liberal Asian woman, who happens to suck at maths (see what I did there). She is always stereotyping asians. Like it's okay because she is one.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.