2014 - 2015 NBA Playoffs.

Ms. Spam

Ugh. Now they go from a team on the rise to one that may possibly be facing a serious decline. It's possible that Jordan might not be there next season and then the season after that is the last year that both Paul and Griffin will be under contract for certain, so they could conceivably be faced with the decision to trade one, or even both, of them if they feel like they might walk after the season. All sorts of things are possible between now and then, of course, but it does seem like that Clippers Curse is still alive and kicking.

Now, although I'd like James Harden to get a ring, I kind of feel like I need to cheer against him, because Golden State has the best shot of beating Cleveland. It's hard to have any confidence in Atlanta, at this point, since getting this far seems like it's been much harder for them than it really should have been. I can see the possibility of Houston beating the Cavs, but I think I would actually pick the Warriors as the favorite in such a matchup. If that does happen, I'd be happy for Steve Kerr. I've always really liked him (or at least have since his days with the Suns & TNT - less so when he played for the Bulls!).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I watched, but I was mostly interesting in seeing Lebron James be the greatest player of all time. Golden State was fun to watch, but the series was basically over when the Cavs' offensive efficency dipped to .54 whenever Lebron wasn't on the court. Or when either one of the Cavs injured All-NBAers got injured.

I watched, but I was mostly interesting in seeing Lebron James be the greatest player of all time. Golden State was fun to watch, but the series was basically over when the Cavs' offensive efficency dipped to .54 whenever Lebron wasn't on the court. Or when either one of the Cavs injured All-NBAers got injured.

A+ post parody.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.