Crazy Political Status Updates from my Facebook news feed...

Ness

• 1 month later...

Just the typical "I truly believe Obama is the antichrist" and "everyone who voted for him is likely a devil worshipper" showing up in my feed today. I regret every time I log into facebook these days.

Then judging from the responses, he's the worst Antichrist ever; Satan's best trick is convincing us he don't exist!

:eek:

Ashton Kutcher is always a gem. He once posted an article about women who want to be seen as more than objects, and to emphasize that point they filled the entire article with pictures of themselves exposing their breasts. You know...for feminism.

And then you got the problems in the middle east. Why cant I find people that are neutral on the subject like me? Half the people I know are siding with Israel and the other half are for Palestine. I am strictly neutral on stuff like that, so the topic makes me pretty uncomfortable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

But in my head it turns into Ebola Erection.

Also it's really easy to get on a plane with Ebola... terrorists may have a new plan!

Currently I have Ebola in my feed and debunking of Susan G Komen Foundation. But I do count Tami and April as friends and they counterbalance that will pictures of Nature and Animals. Also one of my friends just went to Germany to live for three months and make art. FOR FREE.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.