NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

This was awesome. I'm sure Brad will enjoy it.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8197963/the-pretend-legend-ladainian-tomlinson

Try to remember Tomlinson's prime for 10 seconds without thinking of your heart stopping every time you heard James Brown or Greg Gumbel suddenly say, "Let's go to San Diego … " That's when you either pumped your fist or muttered an obscenity, and only because you knew what was coming next: LaDainian Tomlinson was headed for the end zone again. Maybe he never won himself a championship, but he took care of just about everyone else.

So many times. Any time they cut to San Diego to show a highlight my only hope was that it started inside the 10 yard line so the damage was minimized.

This was awesome. I'm sure Brad will enjoy it.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8197963/the-pretend-legend-ladainian-tomlinson

Try to remember Tomlinson's prime for 10 seconds without thinking of your heart stopping every time you heard James Brown or Greg Gumbel suddenly say, "Let's go to San Diego … " That's when you either pumped your fist or muttered an obscenity, and only because you knew what was coming next: LaDainian Tomlinson was headed for the end zone again. Maybe he never won himself a championship, but he took care of just about everyone else.

So many times. Any time they cut to San Diego to show a highlight my only hope was that it started inside the 10 yard line so the damage was minimized.

I don't enjoy that as he never won me the league despite being apart of the best fantasy RB combo ever seen :(

Nightly Football Federation Press Release

NFF_logo_main.jpg

London -- (AP) -- In accordance with the NFF Constitution the proposal for the expanded Developmental Keeper System has passed with 75% approval. There were 8 yes votes, 0 no votes, and one abstention. The proposal takes into effect immediately. Beginning with the 2012 season, each team will have a 4 player practice squad to be kept on this message board. The eligibility of players remains the same as the previous rookie keeper system. Any questions may be directed to the league office.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.