NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

I actually thought this was a pretty good trade for Dex. It made sense for both, really. Rock has an extra player, so he had an extra pick to work with. Dex gets a chance to add another starter an entire round sooner.

I've been as critical as anyone as to the fairness of trades involving Rock (which is less an indictment of Rock as those of you who love to give away your high draft picks!), but to me this looks like a win-win. :shrug:

It's ****ing things up for us that we care about ;)

I think we all would LOOOOOOOOOVE to hear how me moving up two spots f*cks up things for you. Especially when both of those picks are ahead of you in the first place. I'm all ears...err, eyes.

Actually, don't bother. I don't give a sh*t. I really don't have to explain myself

OK, I just did one. Extremely unfulfilled. I now remember why I didn't bother last year. First, there's no way to replicate the keepers we all have, so it's already skewed. Then there's the simple fact that a few random strangers and the computer are not going to give you any real idea what the owners in this league will do. Ultimately, I felt no more prepared, just a little bored. It was like drafting a team on Madden, but then having to shut it off without playing or even saving.

As Joey Tribbiani would say, the point was moo!

There have been years where the whole operation goes to pot within the first few picks but then others where I've just about nailed everything.

I'm pretty confident I'll have the first round close to 100% this year (of course, helps when I know what three of the picks will be assuming everything prior works out)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.