NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

I really don't think that's necessary Brad, 55 point leads are generally pretty safe with one player remaining....

Looking like a 5-way tie for the last playoff position after this week:

Nightmares

Austin's Steelers

Texas DDT

Team Carr

Dexy's Midnight Haters

Lots to be decided the last two weeks though, the biggest game will probably be Dex/Ash in Week 13.

I hope you feel damn lucky Lohr!

According to some preseason rankings, I had the two best running backs in fantasy football. That lasted for one game. Now, after limping through most of the year without one of them, I'm looking at possibly being without the other one for the rest of the regular season and part of the playoffs, too. If I even make it that far now. Joining them in street clothes are my top receiver and the guy I had hoped would be his sidekick.

Yes, Ryan, "damn lucky" is exactly how I would describe my current feelings. :unimpressed:

Aaaaanywho, Garrison - you may want to pull Aaron Hernandez. You know, just in case he has less than 10 yards receiving tonight...and fumbles thirty times!

Random tidbit: Brad and Dex had the best and worst score of the week respectively, the last time for each of them in that category was in Week 12 of 2010.

This week's tie was the first in league history not in Weeks 3 or 5 (both 2 times). We've also now had a tie in 5 consecutive seasons.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.