NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

Reason #1568 why fantasy football is retarded has a cognitive disability:

Dallas Clark, having a good game, left with a leg injury and didn't return at the beginning of the second quarter (which wouldn't be a big deal except for you know you can't sub in a replacement like an NFL team can, that makes three weeks in a row this has happened to me).

Michael Turner didn't play any of the 4th quarter, including two trips inside the 5 yard line because the Falcons were beating the hell out of the Colts anyway. Thanks to those two wonderful things, there is zero chance I get a win this week. Which I was expecting a loss so it's not the biggest deal in the world, but when you put up 96 points and it could have been closer to 110 giving me a shot at a win, that's frustrating as ****.

Seriously you had (and still have) a chance. Even without Nicks, you nearly hit 100. Granted I increased your odds by overestimating the Ravens defense, but anyway...I need 13, relying mostly on McCoy because Williams doesn't go all-out like a #1 WR like he used to. Still finds the ball, but doesn't hit the routes like he used to.

You've still got a chance.

Well the chance is there, I agree. But it's teeny tiny. Simply put, McCoy is a stud.

I'm fully prepared for this to be the week that McCoy gets stymied for 5 points, only to have Roy-f'in-Williams go off for 20 lol.

While not quite like Irish's first three games, this will give me 3 losses where I've scored at least 96 points. Ouch.

**** you Denver. **** you for having a good game the one time that I decide to start my backup defense against you in terms of trying to manufacture points because my roster sucks so bad. **** you mcgahee for actually performing when you were a. questionable and b. projected to do bupkis. **** you brandon lloyd for sucking so much ass this season.that is all.

Oh. hai guyz! Sorry I've been incognito, my October w/ EA was the most brutal month I think I've ever worked in my entire life, but the BF3 launch was so badass. Anyway, sorry for my absence I still love this league and am still technically on pace for my projected wins ;)

If you had told me at the start of the season that I would be 7-2 at the beginning of Week 10 without either one of my top WR's, I'd have told you LAWLZ for sure...with an epic frown for sure, but I'd have been in great disbelief.

Not sure how I'm holding it together.

Well Lohr...You'll need all the comfort and support you can get

I am not enjoying this week.

Thanks, I do feel better now!

I had a couple of internal arguments that I chose the wrong side on for both accounts.

And don't worry, that happens to us all. And on the bright side, it wouldn't have mattered one bit! ;)

I wouldn't feel so bad about losing this week if the mofo that beat me didn't have the ass fugliest avatar on Nightly. LOL

i should of made an avatar bet with ya!

oh well i'm only keeping the avatar to annoy you now anyway :drool:

It's not annoying, bro, it's NASTY. That dude is FUG-LEY. He fell off the top of a the fugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Anybody seen my Frank Gore voodoo doll? I stuck a pin in one of the ankles, but I should probably do two, just to be safe...

Urgh. Shouldn't I get like a few handicap points if Lohr's gonna voodoo my best players???? Off-Season discussion needed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.