2023 Divisional Round Pick'Em!

Ms. Spam

I’m full on the Lions bandwagon, especially with the Bills out, but at this point I’m really just anything but the Chiefs. I rooted for them in their last few super bowls, but that’s just it—they’re turning into another New England and I don’t want that. Give me a handful years break first, then they can get another ring

Nah, it’s not even her. She’s good for football, good for girls, good for the world. She’s an admirable human being and I know it. Blah blah blah. I’m tired of the fucking discourse everywhere I look, and the fact that you can’t have even the slightest opinion less than 100% sunshine and rainbows. It’s irritating as shit. It’s okay to be fucking bored of it all.

Not gonna lie but I like all the blondest of blonde women pics we get to see sporting 49er wins. It’s so bizarre and weird. And the the brother does the shirtless dad bod thing. It’s like white trash moved into football and glitzed it up or made it approachable for a group. Meanwhile in Buffalo they were shoveling like crazed I love snow people. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.