WWE Weekly Television

Stallion

Someone dropped the ball on the order of the matches. The Rhea Ripley-Raquel Rodriguez match should’ve happened before the tag title match. When Judgment Day won and celebrated as the fireworks went off and were screaming that they had all the gold, it would’ve worked better if Rhea had already defeated her challenger. Instead it looked weird that they were acting like their night had been a huge success when Rhea was still at risk of leaving without her title.

It’s also a testament to the weakness of the commentary team to not mention that at all when Rhea got involved in the tag title match. A good commentary team would’ve brought up the major risk Rhea took in going out there and bulldozing Owens through the barricade when she still had a title defense coming up.

• 2 weeks later...

Reports have Jade Cargill leaving AEW and heading to WWE. Hell of a pick up. She may not be the best in the ring but she's got a hell of a presence and a shit ton of charisma. Just hope WWE can do a little better by the women than they have the last few weeks (which is still light years ahead of AEW).

In addition to Nia Jax coming back, it seems likely in the next few weeks/month we should be getting Kairi Sane, AOP, and Carlito too.

The Jade rumor is still up in the air. The latest I've seen is that she would debut in NXT. Which IMO she needs. Not so much in the ring. Though she could use more work. Her mic skills were bad. I would tell her never to refer to herself as "That Bitch" ever again. 

WWE needs a show just for the women. I know Stephanie was pushing for that after the Evolution ppv. That's just went away. I know the logistics of it are probably near impossible. 

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yeah you know it'll only be about 14 seconds before they're defending against Jimmy and Solo.

I really hope they go with Cody/Roman again at WrestleMania and not the Rock. I'm thoroughly disinterested in Rock/Roman when the title is still in the picture. Not that I'm especially interested otherwise, but I'd much rather it be without the title.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.