WWE Weekly Television

Stallion

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Metropolis said:

Not entirely surprised Perez beat Mandy for the title. The question is if they is the send off for Mandy and Toxic Attraction? The Rumble is next month. Let's see if they get a "send off". Perhaps Mandy's send off is a loser leave town at the ppv next month.

That didn’t surprise you? It blew me away that after all this time holding the title Mandy lost in an impromptu match with no build up on a random Tuesday night when this match was already being hyped for the big PLE (I keep forgetting it’s not called PPV anymore) coming up. It’d be like Roman Reigns losing the titles on an unscheduled match on Raw two weeks away from the Royal Rumble. But then you read what has happened since regarding Mandy’s situation and now it makes sense why they did that. 

• 2 weeks later...

One of my wife's friends and her husband are going to SmackDown tonight as well. I was surprised that her friend liked wrestling because, while a sweetheart, is a little bouji. I asked my wife to find out if they were going to the show. She texts me back a photo of their digital ticket. I looked it up and they are behind the announce desk to the left(TV's right). They're most likely going to get on television lol. While it would be cool to sit that close, I'm just not up to paying $250 for a seat. Hell I bought our tickets on black Friday and saved $200.

I don't know what to think. I'm hoping line everyone else he'll stay out of the way, but you know that's a stretch. When they said a couple of months ago that people were telling him he shouldn't have stepped down my first reaction was "Stop listening to Donald Trump!" I get the not knowing what to do with yourself after "retiring". WWE is in a much better place now he'd be a fool to mess with things. Problem is he probably is a fool.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.