NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

damn Team Carr's bench consists of a lot of red ink & byes! that be cray cray! and they prob still beat my team with how my season has shaped up

i've put andre johnson out there and all i got in reply was describe right offer, the guy is a stud WR who could help any team for a strong playoff push, if no one sends an offer i cant refuse then i am more than happy to keep him once again!

I thought I was dead meat Sunday night. I expected Lynch to crush it on Monday Night Football. I didn't watch the game - what happened to him? Even Maurice Jones-Drew put up 11 points in their 42-10 international ass whoopin.

The Rams played so much better than expected, Rock. They were actually within a couple yards of a winning touchdown at the end. Their defense played well & both teams had a bunch of penalties that killed drives or backed the offense up, so that Lynch was never a factor. Well, at least that's what most people think happened. They don't know about the voodoo doll, of couse (which, btw, was on loan to you as part of an even more devious plan - your touching it allowed me to put half your team on bye for our matchup this week)! :lol:

Even though I lost, I'm extremely happy with a 107 score with 4 of my 6 starters on by and stupid Roddy White's hamstring f*cking with me. Just say he's injured already instead this game-time decision crap. But even with the WR I picked up in Emmanual Sanders' 9 pts, I still wouldn't have beaten The Nightmares, but I would have beaten everyone else in the league, so that's very encouraging.

Now if Eric leaves Mason Crosby in tonight and he misses 8 or so FG attempts...

Even with the byes, I still wasn't taking your team lightly - but I didn't exactly expect all of that, either! Definitely some tense moments throughout the day. You certainly have to feel good about a few guys, but especially the return of Chris Johnson. And yes, I did actually spend a moment contemplating the benching of Crosby tonight. lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.