NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

Meanwhile, my thus far undefeated season has not only earned me an underdog status this week based on projections, but ESPN Insider gave me just a 22% chance of winning - all against the team that just performed funeral rites on their season.

I'm like the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFF, I tell ya - no respect... http://media.ign.com/boards/images/icons3/famousfigs_rodneyDangerfield-footballStar.gif

I was going to post about how poor my numbers were, but I looked a the scoreboard and saw that my 79 points were the third highest of all NFF teams. So I can't feel too bad after all. Nice play by Demaryius Thomas, Garr.

If Roddy White would like to decide to start playing, he might want to try this weekend against Tampa Bay...

Meanwhile, my thus far undefeated season has not only earned me an underdog status this week based on projections, but ESPN Insider gave me just a 22% chance of winning - all against the team that just performed funeral rites on their season.

I'm like the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFF, I tell ya - no respect...

Take my wife... please!

Well, the I guess the '72 Dolphins can start poppin' their damn champagne bottles. The best ever start to an NFF season and a league record 16 straight regular season games without a loss will be nice to look back on later, but right now all I can think about is how my team looked like utter dog crap this week. Watching AD on Thursday got everything off to such a promising start. Little did I know the entire rest of the team would manage to combine for just 40 f'n points. :unimpressed:

Yeah, I started out just 2-4 last year, before winning my final 7 games. So I was still stinkin' the joint up when you last updated. Well, I really only had a couple of actual clunkers last year. Two of those losses came despite scoring 91 and 101 points. Even in the Uber Bowl, my team played fairly well - just not as well as Ryan's team, unfortunately.

The 59 point egg I layed this past week, however, was my worst since Week 5 of 2010, when I managed just 53. Oddly enough, I actually won that game. Or maybe it's not really so odd - I was playing Dex. ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.