NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

I'm not "back" though. Like I told Garrison, I'm only staying in this thread... that's it. It's really not fair for me to just leave Nightly and still be in this league.

That being said, I really do miss my Nightly people. Luckily for me, most of my Nightly family is on Facebook (except Dex!) but I miss you all. For those of you who don't know what happend, here's the recap: I made a drunk post in the Cantina, spilling my guts about a woman I love and have loved for 15 years. Well, she's married and I was extremely close with her family, was best man at their wedding. Well, someone went on my facebook and sent them the link to my posts and it prety much ruined my life. Since nobody fessed up, I quit Nightly because I didn't know who to trust. It was either someone who hates me or thought in some sort of warped mind thought it would "help" me. EIther way, I wanted no part in this place.

So I'm serious when I say I'm sticking to this thread. I'm so excited to start up the new season! Anyone want Chris Johnson or Frank F'n Gore?

That is so Goddamn ****ed up. And what a spineless ****ing troll to do this and not fess up. It's unfortunate that we still have people here @ Nightly that are that ****ing immature.

Anyway, Petra...I need to send you your trophy.

Yes it absolutely sucks that UK didn't get his turns with it. We communicated back and forth about it many times. Money was short for me in 2012 because I was still waiting tables, and shipping that trophy to the UK @ $2.13 plus tips while trying to pay for various odds and ends regarding a wedding and the weekend after just wasn't going to be easy. So we had an understanding there. The following year, it was just one issue after another. Mostly for me, not being able to get enough time off from work to even get to a USPS lobby before closing time (working 65-70 hrs per week at that time).

I'll take the trophy at the end of THIS season, so don't get too comfy with it, Garr :rock:

And thanks, Geoffrey. Trust me, nobody was more surprised at the betrayal more than me but there's nothing I can do about it. I lost that entire part of my life because of it and it hurts very much. I hope whoever did it is proud of themselves.

Anyway, no more of that. Looking forward to getting into some football talk! What's been happening with the NFL lately? I've been out of things working my tail off at my new job.

• 1 month later...

Sorry guys I meant to get straight into setting this up when I came back from holiday. Unfortunately work-related issues cropped up over the past two weeks meaning I haven't had much chance.

The good thing is that I still have a job (which was looking a bit dodgy at times) and now IT'S FOOTBALL TIME!!!

Let's have all keepers set by a week Saturday and then we can push on to the draft.

If anybody has any issues to raise that need to be settled before keepers get locked, can we put them forward by the end of Sunday so we have about a week to get them voted on?

We already have one (the insertion of an extra RB slot to the starting line-ups) which I think could affect keeper strategy. There seems to be enough support for the idea to float a vote so I will put that up over the weekend.

CRAIGSLIST

Fantasy Football-->NFF-->Transactions-->Trades

We have a number of high quality RB's, a few of which have Keeper eligibility. One (or more, perhaps) could be yours for the right deal. Draft picks only, please, unless it's part of a bigger offer you care to make. ACT SOON.

Enquiring teams may contact the Nightmares through PM or Facebook. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.