Fallout (TV show)

Odine

I'm two episodes in. It's light fun, though there are things I don't like and things I do. But overall it's a bit better than I thought. It's a bit too silly for my tastes. I started fallout with the OG in 1997 and fallout 2 was my fav for many years. Both had very comedic moments but the overall vibe was not slapstick silliness. But so far the show is kinda fun, albeit far too silly.

Just finished it, finale was pretty good. All set up for a second season. 

I think I enjoyed the sets and the props and the world stuff best. Story was okay, but overall really fun and brutal. 

A lot better than the Witcher 

Maybe now that AAA games have better writing, and we have adaptions that are actually good, Hollywood execs will stop thinking they need to completely rework games to adapt them. Last of Us was a 1:1 (ish) remake while Fallout was original but as true to game lore and design as possible. That's the way to go.

Now lets manifest me getting to do Mass Effect.

I finally got to sit down and watch the 1st two episodes. I'm enjoying it so far. I will say though, when our imposter Paladin showed up in Diamond City (the score board was seen when they entered), it felt very much like when Finn met Ray. I didn't hate on it. It was probably one of the funnier moments from that travesty of a trilogy.

I'm hearing that Bethesda is going to give a free patch to Fallout 4, that will make the game 4K ready on the PS5 and Series X. Now to decide which console I need to get a copy for. I got rid of my PS4 version, after 100% completion.

Anyone try calling the Vault number?

I’m at episode 6 now. There’s so many references and objects that give the nod to pop culture and games. The guys sitting in front of the television was such a Beavis and Butthead homage. Episode 7 starts out with Ponchorello, from Chips.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.