Caturday! New kitties for Zathras!

Zathras

awe.

I am still working on making my newest cat, Bubby, feel secure. He mostly naps under a chair and is scared I'm going to kick him out at any moment like his previous owner so when he's sun bathing or laying on the bed and I come in the room close to the door outside he runs and hides. I've left the door open and he doesn't want to go outside and run away so he wants to stay he's just got issues. He was a cat who was abandoned many years ago by a jerk condo owner and lately something or someone was attacking him and he's had to have a number of stitches on his backside and front chest for piercing or cut skin. So I determined he needed to live inside the rest of his life. He's been outside for 9 years after being kicked out.

Just keep singing to them and talking to them and feeding them and trying to play and sitting in the bathroom with them.

Kitty update.  

The kitties are still scared and staying in the bathtub for now.  They are eating a lot though and using the cat box like they should!  I've been playing with them a lot but they are still scared of me when I get too close.  I guess I am still just the giant that stole them from Mama at this point. 

58483753_meow1.thumb.jpg.41d9bea45283300af268a4fb1522d76c.jpg1259156001_meow2.thumb.jpg.8253f4431c346f3f3248ac648d1f69ca.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One of my cats, who used to be very nice and friendly to everyone, has turned into a fucking asshole the last few weeks. Biting and hissing and growling constantly. The only person he likes is Katie, and even that's only most of the time, not all the time. Fucker's bit me twice today unprovoked, not showing any signs of aggression or discomfort beforehand. I love cats and this sucks.

Weird.  Then again, cats are weird.   Mst of the time he is a peach, but every now and again the boy cat, Tobey, gets aggressive.  I thought having him fixed would stop that, but it didn't.  Maybe Cats are like people and just get in moods.  

On 10/15/2023 at 8:40 PM, Darth Krawlie said:

One of my cats, who used to be very nice and friendly to everyone, has turned into a fucking asshole the last few weeks. Biting and hissing and growling constantly. The only person he likes is Katie, and even that's only most of the time, not all the time. Fucker's bit me twice today unprovoked, not showing any signs of aggression or discomfort beforehand. I love cats and this sucks.

How old is he? Had something changed in his environment?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.