Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Protests in Iraq outside the embassy.

8 replies to this topic

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,837 posts

Bagdad is on fire. What a waste of time and energy and money. Just more stuff any president gets us into.

Zerimar Nyliram

Zerimar Nyliram

Dude

• 3,203 posts

So much for spreading "democracy and freedom."

Odine

Odine

• Supporters
  • 2,427 posts

So much for spreading "democracy and freedom."

Anyone who actually thought it was ever about that is either willfuly ignorant or incredibly naive.
  • Zerimar Nyliram +1 this

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,837 posts

This is about a war to help Trump get his numbers up. He's copying Obama and Bush.

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,837 posts

We are basically all gonna DIE!

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,885 posts
Well that's actually very true.

D-Ray Kenobi

D-Ray Kenobi

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

• 15,315 posts

Here's an interesting thought I heard from a friend recently.

What if Iran doesn't retaliate by firing upon a military base or attempting some sort of cyber attack, but instead attacks a foreign Trump-owned property?

Ms. Spam

Ms. Spam

MS.

• 17,837 posts

I actually like that.

Met, I'm going for hyperbole. HA. People are freaking out about it in San Antonio. They've been forwarding emails about not reporting spouse/troop movements as we are a big military city. Lackland trains Air Force recruits and the biggest medical training facility for the military. I got an email on Monday morning from the school counselor on how to help kids who might be feeling sad or angry about their dad's or mom's being sent away.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,885 posts
I know you you were being hyperbolic. Technically your weren't wrong though. :p

Reply to this topic