Flying!

Had to book a flight to Cleveland for today. Even American Airlines charges you for every little thing now. The first half to Charlotte was very quite. It wasn't full. Looks like the connector is full though. Hopefully there are no unreal MFers on the plane.

I love travel, but hate flying.  I have a trip coming up in about a week, and I am getting nervous.  I am going to Prague, Czech Republic and while I am excited, I am really not looking forward to the 20+hour flight time!  On the way there, I fly to from PHX to Charlotte with a 4 hour layover, then to Madrid for another 4 hour layover, then finally Prague.  On the way back, it's from Prague, to London Heathrow Airport, where I will stay 19 hours.  I kinda wish I had more time in London to see some sites, but since I am not familiar with the Heathrow Airport area, I will probably just hang out at the hotel Aerotel.  Does anyone know the London Heathrow area very well? Like what is there to do for a few hours, besides hanging out at the airport?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.