NFL 2023

Metropolis

I've been lamenting NFL rule changes for years that make offense near unstoppable. Especially during the final minutes of halves. That being said that so many teams go the length of the field in under a  minute also shows how bad coaching is. Todd Bowles address to that today. You let the Texans go 75 yards in 40 seconds. F'n terrible.

On 10/13/2023 at 3:20 PM, Metropolis said:

PXL_20231013_171721215.thumb.jpg.c1b315aa4b5e8336b8cca5d1f8028ea6.jpg

Okay these belts are sharp. I'm still not keen on posting that much money. We'll see what black friday has to offer. So far the NFL belts are excluded from the usual 25% of sales they have.

So we went on the field after the game yesterday. Ran into a guy who bought this at the team store. Asked him if it felt like $600. He let me hold it. These things are premium. Heavy as hell. Beautiful. Said his wife would probably kill him when he got home, but it was his birthday lol. I still don't know if i would pull the trigger on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Most likely. He lost his QB in the game though?

I don’t get how morons line up in the neutral zone, especially  a wide receiver. It pretty much cost the Chiefs a touchdown and the win. Absolutely the dumbest thing a player can do.

And good on Joe Flacid getting the win for Cleveland.

• 2 weeks later...

The competition committee needs to be called out on this BS. Micah Parsons and the Cowboys have brought to the committee, that a holding call hasn’t been called against a player blocking Parsons since 38 quarters ago, which would be all the way back to October. The provided 2 photos from the Miami game (one with him being tackled around his neck) where the refs just let them hold him and not even a blink of the eye from them. Here we are tonight, with an offensive lineman shoving Micah’s head up, with a hand to his chin. Not even a refs hand moving towards a refs belt. This is inexcusable. And it’s not just Dallas where I’m seeing some fishy nonsense. NFL promoting Betting isn’t making me feel any easier about what I’m seeing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.