Tales of the Empire

Zathras

Finally we get a follow up to Bariss' story! We never did see her again after CW season 5. Kinda funny they were going to execute Ahsoka but only imprisoned Bariss.

I legit thought before clicking on this that the thread was going to be about the paperback collection of those short stories from the Star Wars Adventure Journal. The one that had the Timothy Zahn & Michael A. Stackpole collab in it. The story where Thrawn dressed up as Boba Fett Jodo Kast and teamed up with Corran Horn and Corran Horn’s father. And the one with the story where Mara Jade met Talon Karrde. There were other stories in there, too, can’t quite remember them.

It’s not. It’s about a slightly different (and newer!) kind of thing. A thing that is also, sad to say, my thing. I guess this is going to be yet another of the Star Warses that I watch! Haven’t been watching the new stuff with the Clonetroopers — I think I’ve already made the comment before that the show reminds me of playing with identical little army men and giving them all distinct personalities, uh, in any case, here we go again, that show reminds me of playing with identical little army men and giving them all distinct personalities. I haven’t seen the kids show with the kids in the capes — I think that makes sense, that’s a good little addition, that way all you need to have to play Star Wars as a kid is a stick and a blanket. Or a towel. Haven’t seen the latest season of the Mandamalorian. Haven’t seen the Obi-Wan Kenobi show. Haven’t seen the Cassian Andor show. I don’t think this is my first time going down the line of available new Star Wars television and talking about what I haven’t seen. Seen yet. I’ll probably get to them when I get to them!

What’s my point? I guess my point is that just like last time with Tales of the Jedi (‘22-’22), well, this is the kind of new Star Wars thing that I’ll show up for. Not even going to click the YouTube button and watch the trailer. I’m sold. I’m bought and paid for.

Sorry. I completely forgot about the existence of the Ahsoka Tano show. Haven’t seen that one yet either. There’s also one with Carrie Ann-Moss and Manny Jacinto and Dafne Keen. Haven’t seen that one too but then again I can’t be blamed for it. To quote Han Solo and Lando Calrissian, “It’s not my fault!” Because it isn’t out yet.

There’s another show coming this year with Jude Law and Tunde Adebimpe and Kerry Condon and Jaleel White!? What a world. What a world.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.