NIGHTLY FOOTBALL FEDERATION - Season X!

Rock

*******NEWSFLASH*******

Word has today spread that Heel's owner Rock LeDoux's absentee ballot vote on the TE flex issue has reached NFF headquarters. This vote is a yes vote, taking the Yes's to 7 and the No's to 3. According to our constitution we need a supermajority in order to pass votes and, as it has done in the past, seven votes counts as a supermajority.

It is therefore decreed that the flex spot shall be expanded to be RB/WR/TE.

If this causes any changes to peoples plans for keepers please be aware to change them quickly, or if people so wish we can grant an extension of the keeper deadline due to these circumstances.

You're clearly insane.

I can't fathom that such a pointless rule change was given such priority by you people as opposed to something that will actually substantively effect the league. But hey, some people just like change for the sake of change, I get it.

REMINDER: TODAY AT 8:00PM EST IS THE DEADLINE FOR SELECTING KEEPERS.

ALSO: AS STATED IN THE OWNER'S MEETING, THAT IS ALSO THE DEADLINE FOR SETTING YOUR PRACTICE SQUAD.

If you do not wish to keep any player(s) on your Practice Squad (PS), you must let me know in the PS Changes thread. In case you've forgotten, if I +1 your post, that means I've seen it and made the change to your PS Roster. Once we reach the deadline, no changes to your PS will be allowed until the draft. Up to four additional rounds will be added to the draft, to allow teams to fill out both the regular roster and Practice Squad. Starting in Round 14, teams will be given one additional pick per round for each open slot in their PS (continuing the established draft order).

It is the responsibility of the individual teams to keep track of draft picks. The purpose of Rounds 14-17 is not to give "free picks", but to ensure that teams have the chance to round out their Practice Squad. If you draft players that are not PS eligible and your regular roster is already full, these draft picks will be disallowed and you must pick another (eligible) player - however, as with picks that come in late, the draft will move on and we will not wait for you to make your new pick.

Since half of you probably forgot about the PS deadline coinciding with the Keeper deadline, we'll go ahead and extend it through the weekend, if needed. As of 11:59PM EST, however, the Practice Squads will be locked until the draft.

Had a couple people ask me lately so here is the updated draft order

1. Kemah Schemers

2. Pewter City Machamps

3. Ash's Ruff Puppies (except in the 1st round)

4. Team Carr

5. Irish Micks

6. The Heels

7. Dexy's Midnight Haters

8. Aussie Kangaroos

9. The Nightmares

10. UKLK's Vikings

I'll post and open up the 'official' draft thread later this evening so people have a better idea.

Just so everyone knows, Rock has given me proxy ownership of his team due to recently being admitted into the hospital again. He also gave me instructions on his first few rounds for the draft. Hopefully he'll be back to draft for himself though!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.