Tron 3 is being made!

CoLA

I have to agree about Pixels! I'm not that big on Sandler movies but that one does look fun.

Actually, I take it back a bit, I do like the Sandler/Barrymore collaborations. 50 First Dates and Blended were pretty funny!

And oh yeah, BOOOOOOOO to no Tron 3! BOOOO! BOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOO!

People are saying Tomorrowland's performance has made Disney scared to produce scifi actioneers on their own outside of Marvel and Lucasfilm. Not sure I buy that, but if it's one more reason to hate Damon Lindelof I'll take it.

Lucasfilm, Marvel, and Disney/Pixar animation departments have their "brain trusts." I'm kinda surprised that there isn't one established for this segment of the company.

Disney's live-action efforts have never had any kind of unified aesthetic to them unless you count their goofy '60s and '70s. In today's environment I'd be hard pressed to imagine a creative crew willing to lend equal time and brainpower to Tomorrowland and Million Dollar Arm alike.

Even if we limit it to just their theme-park movies under a single aegis, imagine a world where Jerry Bruckheimer segued from Pirates of the Caribbean into both Tomorrowland and, before it, a drastically different Haunted Mansion.

The more I type, the more impossible this line of thought gets.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.