• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No. Those were his kids, Teekacen, Teekaina, and Teekanakin....and wouldn't you know it, Teekanakin turns to the dark side. Who woulda thought? I better shut up. Tim Zahn may steal my ideas.

I think this means that Jedi Cool's approach of noting the first chronological appearances of characters (even if they originally debuted in novels taking place post-ROTJ) is vindicated against all na

Here's how it works.   Do you like Star Wars stories? In forms other than movies?   Yes?   Then read them.

Duncwalker:

Obviously, c'mon, I'm trying to encourage cranial usage...  :rolleyes:   Look what you made me do!!!

I didnt make you do anything :p unimpres

oh and arent there like two different sets of boba fetts books...? or is there only one and thats 'non-adult' books? :confused:

Well...teenage is between 13 and 18 (logically). After that you are an adult. I don't know whether more young adult books are good actually. I find that many are kinda boring or poorly written, not the Jude Watson ones though. They're pretty good. thumbs_u I'd prefer less 'young adults' books and more full novels, though that's being selfish especailly towards the younger people. :)