Definitive EU Timeline

Lost in Coruscant

Duncwalker:

Duncwalker:

Well...teenage is between 13 and 18 (logically).  After that you are an adult.

After 18, you can get married without permission, buy alcohol, drive, vote etc. ie. YOU ARE AN ADULT
you can drive when you are 17, buy alcohol when you are 21 and vote when you are 18 :p

you are an adult

• 11 months later...

That is not the same timeline published in front of the newer boks, LiC. They list Junior Jedi Knights as having happened before Young Jedi Knights, although I believe that your timeline is more correct since Junior Jedi Knights book 1 The Golden Globe makes reference to Jacen and Jaina having already attended the Academy, which would be impossible if this series took place before Young Jedi Knights. I think Lucasfilm/Del Rey is getting an e-mail from me at some point in the near future. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Seriously updated to put stories in chronological order. Please, if you see any errors, let me know.

Additionally, for those EU-virgins:

Most contemporary EU authors try to keep same timeline going and work around each other. However, Marvel Comics, Splinter of the Mind's Eye and the comic strips were written during a time when crazy stories were more important. Very little of what is written in these stories should be considered within the EU Canon.

The series beginning with The Glove of Darth Vader and the Galaxy of Fear series are so far out of EU Canon they should be considered apocryphal.

I've seen some interesting attempts to put the Jedi Prince tales into canon. They make Isaard the mastermind behind the whole thing and even find a way to incorporate the two weddings.

It's good because God knows Han and Leia's wedding should take place at Hologram Fun World!!!

• 1 month later...

You should also include video games and short stories as well.

For years, one video game--Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith--appeared to be noncanonical, due to the fact that Mara was supposed to have been working for Karde at that time, whilst bing trained by Luke. But seeing where theforce.net places this game, there is an explaination for this: it took place during the Dark Empire saga. Luke had turned to the dark side and was working for the Emperor, thus Mara sought out someone else--Kyle Katarn--to complete her training, not aware that Luke would eventually come bact to the light. And of course, once Luke was redeemed--and because Kyle had all but forsaken the Force--she went back to Luke.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.