Definitive EU Timeline

Lost in Coruscant

theforce.net is pretty much the only timeline I use. My only complaint is that some games--like The Clone Wars, Dark Forces, and Republic Commando--have missions that don't all take place at the same time. The first three levels of The Clone Wars take place during AOTC, and the rest of it a year later, leaving some material taking place in between; the first level of Dark Forces takes place before ANH, whereas the rest take place after; the levels of Republic Commando are practically all over the place, taking place over the three year course of the entire Clone Wars era. Yet, the first two games are listed where the bulk of the story takes place, and Republic Commando is listed immediately after AOTC, when the first mission takes place. I wish we could develope a timeline that says, "Okay, this is where The Clone Wars missions 1-3 take place, then here's this story and that story, and here is where The Clone Wars missions 4-21 take place." (Only in a list form, of course.)

Although that would probably be extremely difficult. And yes, I am that anal.

• 8 months later...

The Jedi Quest series actually fills in the gaps in Obi-Wan's and Anakin's relationship between Episodes I and II. The Last of the Jedi series picks up after Episode III with a major character from the Jedi Quest series.

I heartily recommend both series.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a random thing I noticed - I have two Young Adult novels on my shelf that are not in your timeline - they happen in "0 ABY" (pretty soon after the Battle of Yavin as far as I can tell). They are: Star Wars Science Adventures: Emergency in Escape Pod Four and Star Wars Science Adventures: Journey Across Planet X. Both are by Jude Watson and K.D. Burkett.

Also theres a few really good timelines on Wookiepedia - the "all inclusive one" is here.

I was just looking at that today actually. I really need to read the Dark Nest trilogy so I can get into Legacy. Now if I can just scrounge up some money to buy the books I want :p

The Dark Nest trilogy was kind of a "miss" in my opinion, although by far not the worst Star Wars book.

Go to a library. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.