2023 Super Bowl Pick'Em! AKA Taylor Swift Bowl or which red shirt is going down first!

Ms. Spam

I thought this had been posted for some reason. I think for fun we should post the points we think will happen. But you know, just pick!

In this corner we have the most sensational, inspirational, this is the Taylor Swift BandWagon SHOOOOOOOOOW, the Kansas City Chiefs who's rusty defense and will to beat Tom Brady out of a record with Gronk drove them to beat ALL other teams to go to Las Vegas. Fly into Vegas on flight 1989 and fly back on 87. LOL

VS.

The DAD team, a Dad son player/coach thing going on that's only happened in the NFL one other time in the MacCaffreys, a young quarterback who wants to marry his own sweetheart and a guy who's wife designs jackets for the girlfriends of other teams players, where is that bullet train to Las Vegas when you need it San Francisco 49ers.

So basically pick your red shirt to actually win, Chiefs or 49ers.

• 2 weeks later...

I realize I’m coming in saying this after the game and season (since I don’t really get a chance to watch any sports right now aside from starting in the second half last night), and I also get exactly why many of you and folks elsewhere didn’t want to see the Chiefs win, but I am thrilled for Mahomes winning another one.

I don’t dislike SF and just wanted to be entertained by the game, but sure enough, as the 4th quarter got closer and closer to ending, I just wanted to see Mahomes pull off a great drive to tie/win.  It is great getting to see him have so much success in the NFL after watching him every week while he was here in college.  He pulled off crazy things then, too.  It was just a shame that the defense didn’t exist, so he had to pull off heroics every week just to have a chance of maybe winning. 

I lost everything to draft kings.  I bet all my money that Usher would say 'yeah yeah yeah' for twenty straight minutes.  Tell me that is not an absolute LOCK!  Who knew Usher had other songs in which he doesn't say 'yeah yeah yeah'?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.