Christmas Buying

monkeygirl

My brother came over to his daughters house and did led lights in the eaves all the way around the house and they can remotely chose the color and stuff and they're hidden so you can't really see them unless you're close. 

On 1/9/2024 at 3:19 PM, Darth Krawlie said:

Big same! I'm happy there's a handful of houses around me that still have their lights up.

People in the Seattle area tend to keep their lights up longer because it's SO dark

On 1/9/2024 at 9:17 AM, Ms. Spam said:

I know that set! I thought about it for a tree I was doing in my complex because they're plastic but it was MEH. 

I took down Christmas last weekend and cleaned house GOOD. The cats miss the tree. Especially Pot as I took his tree away he sleeps under but I feel less cluttered already. It was starting to take over everything with gift boxes, ribbon and paper everywhere and now I'm thinking about cleaning out the fridge when I get home of left over pie and food I haven't touched in a week.

Yeah, Roy misses the tree, too, but I'm glad to have it down. I do, however, have now three large boxes to store. I'm not sure I want to keep it. I'd rather just go crazy with lights and other decorations next year.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.