Republican debate

RUAJedi2

• 1 month later...

Not that I am a Christie fan, or that I would even vote for him, but I do like how he goes after Trump hard.  But even though I like the rhetoric he uses against Trump, one must always remember he was in Trump's pocket for his whole presidency so Christie is either a hypocrite or he is just being used to spoil the arguments the Dems will bring against Trump in the general election.  I am not convinced Christie really means what he says about Trump.

You could very well be right, and I could be wrong.  I am not saying that Christie and Trump are best buds or anything, but Christie was Trump's debate coach.   I mean Trump has a solid track record of throwing his henchmen under the bus, so there may be some actual bitterness on the part of Christie. However, I don't think Christie is really out to win the Whitehouse, and if he is, he is deluded.  He has no chance.  That said, I think he is a good GOP soldier though, and I would not put it past the republicans to field a candidate whose sole purpose is to beat the democrats to the punch with all the anti-Trump rhetoric by getting it out there in the ether.  That way, all the negative points that could be said against Trump is old hat by the general election.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.