The Mandalorian Season 3

Zathras

I think that’s because it IS series finale for Pedro. He didn’t take the helmet off this season, he did none of the press, and granted, TLOU came out at the same time and he was a big mouth piece for it… but I get the distinct feeling that he had one foot out the door, or there was a falling out, or something.

His entire arc was basically handed to Bo. This whole season could have been one two-hour movie.

His story has completed IMO. And to be fair, I'd be happy if there were not another season of the Mandolorian regardless of who is cast. It seems to have done some decent world building, and like has been mentioned will likely feed into other series. 

But I don't think we need to explore anything further with the Power Rangers, sorry, I mean Mandalorians.

I hate that episode where the Mando kid was taken by that dragon thing and the Mandalorian jet packs ran out of fuel chasing it. Ever since then, every time I watched Mandos flying around everywhere I couldn’t help but wonder how much longer it’d be before they came crashing down. So watching them battle it out in the air, or when Axe flies from below the surface all the way to the upper atmosphere to the ship, then flies back down to avoid dying when he crashed the ship into the base, I kept getting taken out of the action just because of that.

All that speculation about Grogu being the one who would unite Mandalore because of his background as both a Jedi and foundling. Seeing Gideon destroy the darksaber made me think, so much for that. (BTW, in the BOBF Mando says that the hilt of the darksaber is of a quality of beskar he has never seen before. I guess they forgot all about that part.)

I really do hope that was the series finale. There’s really nowhere else to go with this character other than just create random “adventures” for the sake of extending the series. I think that was even a wink to the audience when Carl Weather’s character said those exact words to Mando when giving him the deed to his home. 

14 hours ago, Lord Darth Hunter said:

I hate that episode where the Mando kid was taken by that dragon thing and the Mandalorian jet packs ran out of fuel chasing it.

What even happened to those things? LOL, I think they forgot all about those baby dragon things they adopted!

Pascal said hed play the part as long as they want. Probably because he can like record a whole season in a day or two and be mostly done with it. Seems to me like what they plan in Season 4 being is what the cancelled Cara Dunne show was going to deal with. Maybe they felt they couldnt go ahead with the plan without some version of that show. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.