It's 2023

Chalcedony

And as is typical a little 8 year old girl's last words heard were OUCH and then she was dead on New Years Eve because people and guns are stupid but I live in Texas. It gets bad when you can tell between automatic weapon firing and someone with a revolver. 

Anyone have and resolutions?

Anything you are giving up?

My resolution...like 99% of the population it has to do with getting in shape. 

What I am giving up---this is sooo hard for me---but coaching soccer.  Coaching soccer is what brought me into education.  I coached club and ran the boys and girls varsity program for 6 years.  At one point I had to make a tough decision--continue on the path to coaching higher levels or go into school administration.  I choose school administration but always dreamed of coaching my boys.  After coaching the last few sessions, it has just become too much. 

Ugh that one is hard to let go of. I had to let go of that one, too. Coaching is so much effort because there is so much planning, and you really have time for nothing else. I realized I would have to give up Girl Scouts to do it.

I don't really do resolutions, but I'm kind of in fitness mode. So I should probably resolve to do 3 weight based workouts a week because I suck at doing those.

16 hours ago, Darth Krawlie said:

No real resolutions, just the general try to be healthier thing, both physically and mentally. Need to eat better, exercise a bit more, maybe get on some brain pills, and figure out just what the hell I'm trying to do with my life a little better.

I read that as boner pills. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.